ANALISIS TINGKAT KEPUASAN PEMILIK PERUMAHAN TERHADAP FASILITAS DAN KUALITAS BANGUNAN PERUMAHAN GRIYA TANJUNG PERDANA DI KOTA BENGKULU (Studi Kasus di Perumahan Griya Tanjung Perdana)

Husni, Hasanuddin and Fepy, Supriani and Mukhlis, Islam ANALISIS TINGKAT KEPUASAN PEMILIK PERUMAHAN TERHADAP FASILITAS DAN KUALITAS BANGUNAN PERUMAHAN GRIYA TANJUNG PERDANA DI KOTA BENGKULU (Studi Kasus di Perumahan Griya Tanjung Perdana). In: PROSIDING CIVIL ENGINEERING AND BUILT ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE (CEBEC) 2019. UNIB Press, Bengkulu, pp. 156-163. ISBN 978-602-5830-08-2

[img]
Preview
Text
17 CEBEC 2019, ANALISIS TINGKAT KEPUASAN PEMILIK PERUMAHAN TERHADAP FASILITAS DAN KUALITAS BANGUNAN PERUMAHAN GRIYA TANJUNG PERDANA DI KOTA BENGKULU (Studi Kasus di Perumahan Griya Tanjung Perdana).pdf - Bibliography
Available under License Creative Commons GNU GPL (Software).

Download (148kB) | Preview

Abstract

The development of housing development has increased in line with the increase in population and improvement of economic conditions, and increasing of public interest in housing. Housing consumer satisfaction is an absolute thing to be considered and fulfilled by developers, including satisfaction with facilities and housing quality. The purpose of this study is to measure the level of customer satisfaction and find out the dominant factors that influence customer satisfaction. The research method was carried out by distributing questionnaires to the respondents of Griya Tanjung Perdana housing, then the questionnaire data were processed and analyzed using the SPSS 24 program which included data validity testing, data reliability testing, and multiple linear regression analysis. The level of trust in sampling is 90%. The results obtained showed 91.4% satisfaction of homeowners influenced by facilities and building structure quality, while the rest amounted to 8.6% other factors. The dominant value of homeowner satisfaction is location of 49.28%, price which is 14.19%, facilities which is 10.93%, house design which is 10.22%, building structure which is 6.76%.

Item Type: Book Section
Subjects: T Technology > TA Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Engineering > Department of Civil Engineering
Depositing User: Ms Manis Sw
Date Deposited: 27 Dec 2019 12:56
Last Modified: 27 Dec 2019 12:56
URI: http://repository.unib.ac.id/id/eprint/20494

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item