Morphological Similarity of 35 Accession of Bengkulu Wild Orchid

Dwi Wahyuni, Ganefianti and Mohammad, Chozin (2018) Morphological Similarity of 35 Accession of Bengkulu Wild Orchid. In: SAFE, 19-21 October 2018, Philippines. (Unpublished)

[img]
Preview
Text
BUKTI DOKUMEN SAFE 2018.pdf - Accepted Version
Available under License Creative Commons GNU GPL (Software).

Download (3MB) | Preview

Abstract

Bengkulu Province serves as a natural habitat for various orchid species. Nonetheless, the environmental pressures brought by both human activities and natural disasters have threatened and endangered the prevailing diversity. Accurate identification and classification of these wild orchids is critical to their conversation. Objective of this study were to characterize 35 accessions of wild orchids collected from forest areas within Bengkulu Province and to construct a phylogenetic tree of the similarity matrix generated from morphological data. As much as 597 sub-characters were observed among the accessions in which 99.66% was polymorphic and the remaining 0.34% was monomorphic. Cluster analysis performed using unweighted pair group method with arithmetic mean (UPGMA) on 40% similarity coefficient had classified the accessions into I I group, i.e. (I) L. Latifolia, Encyclia sp., C. purverula, G. stapeliiflorum, C. choloranthum, C. Bicolor; (II) E. Spectabilis and E.graminea; (III) B. claptonense, Bulpbophyllum sp., F. trilamellata, Flickingeria sp. and A. liliifolia; (IV) Vanda sp.I, P. hookeriana, and Vanda sp.2; (V) P. latifolia, Thrixspermum sp., M. callosa, and R. Spathulata; (VI) P. tetrapis, D. linguella, D. aphyllum, E. palmifolia, Dendrobium sp.3, Porphyrodesme sp., and C. mucronatus (VII) D. sanguinolentum and Eri asp.; (VIII) C. asperata and P. tankervillease; (IX) Dendrobium sp. I and Dendrobium sp.2; (X) A. Graminifolia; and (XI) S. Plicata.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Subjects: S Agriculture > S Agriculture (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Agriculture > Department of Agroecotechnology
Depositing User: Mr. Helfi E. Saputra
Date Deposited: 05 May 2020 07:12
Last Modified: 29 Jun 2020 03:52
URI: http://repository.unib.ac.id/id/eprint/21146

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item