PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN ETOS KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI SEKRETARIAT DEWAN PERWAKILAN RAKYAT DAERAH (DPRD) PROVINSI BENGKULU

Lasahido, Ivo and Nurazi, M.Ridwan and Nasution, Nasution (2014) PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN ETOS KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI SEKRETARIAT DEWAN PERWAKILAN RAKYAT DAERAH (DPRD) PROVINSI BENGKULU. The Manager Review Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen, 15 (7). pp. 893-901. ISSN 1979-2239

[img]
Preview
Text (Article)
vol 15 no 7 7A.pdf - Bibliography
Available under License Creative Commons GNU GPL (Software).

Download (3MB) | Preview

Abstract

The objectives of this research are: (1)to find out and describe the influence of work motivation toward officers performance of DPRD secretariat; (2)to find out and describe the influence workethic toward officers’ performance of DPRD secretariat; and (3) to find out the influence of work motivation and work ethic by simultan toward officers’ performance of DPRD secretariat. This research was a survey , with all the officers at the Office of Region al Income of Regency as the pop u l at i on . This resear ch is a cens us research. The samples were 12 3 people for questionnaire. The data collected were than analyzed by using descriptive quantitative an alysis. The result indicated that: (1) the work motivation have an effect on significant toward officers’ performance of DPRD secretariat; (2) the work ethic have an effect on significant toward officers’ performance of DPRD secretariat; and (3) the work motivation and the work ethic by simultan have an effect on significant toward officers’ performance of DPRD secretariat. The determination coefficient was found equal to 0.560, the meaning work motivation and work ethic have an effect on significant toward officers ’ performance of DPRD secretariat equal to 56 percent , and the rest equal to 44 percent was influenced by other factor outside of this research.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Economy > Journal
Depositing User: 021 Nanik Rahmawati
Date Deposited: 17 Apr 2014 10:39
Last Modified: 17 Apr 2014 10:39
URI: http://repository.unib.ac.id/id/eprint/7621

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item